What is FAKTR?
FAKTR (Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation) incorporates the latest research and evidence-based soft-tissue techniques into a comprehensive rehabilitation system to treat common musculoskeletal disorders and complicated injuries. The concept incorporates:
- Various manual and instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization techniques (IASTM)
- Joint Compression Flossing
- Visual queuing of proprioceptive movement
- Active rehabilitation with therapeutic exercise
- Functional movement training
- BioMechanical Taping
FAKTR offers a truly comprehensive rehab system that can be implemented immediately in practice.
Not only will you learn when and how to treat, but you’ll learn valuable taping techniques that help to reinforce your rehab long after the patient leaves your office.